Saturday, October 11, 2008

MUSIC!!!

Somehow yesterday got away from me and I didn't get a post up. Sorry! But as a quick recap, I had a great day down in Room 5 and come Monday I will be an official member of that room. No more signing in in Room 1 no more picking up my stuff down there, no more nothing. My dad tells me that J. and M. will move all my stuff down to Room 5 and it will all be there waiting for me come Monday morning. I have to be honest with you; it's going to be a little weird not being in Room 0/1 anymore. I know it's been an couple of weeks that I've been going down there...but still. To be completely done with it? It seems weird. I'll let you know how it goes on Monday.

But anyway, today's Saturday...

We got off to a pretty good start. We slept in (although I've been coughing for some reason. It doesn't bother me but it sure is happening. In any case...) Mom came in and got me around 8:30 and all I wanted to do was color and I made sure that we did that for a while until it was time to go downstairs for breakfast. I really didn't feel like going down there but mom and dad insisted but I wasn't about to let them tell me what I could have for breakfast and I asked for crackers even though they kept telling me that I could have a banana or Cherrios or even an egg and tiny toast. Nope. I told them I wanted crackers so that's what I ended up with. Some nice saltines and a cup of milk. I guess I showed them.

It was a weird day. The weather had cooled down to like 70 degrees and the sky was totally blue and clear and the hills where in an absolutely stark relief against the autumn, crisp sky.

Even though it was a nice day outside, inside I was in a funky mood. Mom and Dad say it's the "terrible two's" even though I am not technically 2.

I did not want to put on my shoes or do anything that my mom and dad were telling me to do. Turns out we were going to take a bike ride but by the time I was done crying we didn't have time so we just drove the car up to the new park that my mom and dad seem to like and it was super fun. It was cool outside and I went down the slides all by myself and I climbed around and before I knew it we were having lunch at The Stand. I asked for a hot dog but it turns out I wasn't sure what I wanted but I did eat some fruit and pickles so I guess it was okay.

We went home and I took a nap (she screamed like crazy for mom until I just put her in the crib. She was out in about 30 seconds. e.g.) When I got up dad was there and we got changed and dressed and then we went to the...

COST-CO!!!!!

I don't know if you've ever been to this place but the aisles are really big and I can run around and it was super fun.

We eventually went home and I had my dinner, some ham and veggies, and then I had a nice bath and brushed my teeth and then it wast time for sleep. There's some kind of fund raiser taking place at the house behind me but I'm still going to sleep.

But I bet dad's going to call the cops!

No comments: