Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 and 1

Not much exciting to tell today. I am 2 years and 1 day old. Mom thinks I am exhibiting the "terrible two's" because I have been doing a lot of crying and whining to get my way lately. It's just so frustrating. I want to play. I don't want to take time to have my diaper changed or my clothes put on or jammies taken off or vice versa. I don't want to wear shoes or sandals and I want to watch the WIGGLES. I remember a time when all I wanted to do was sleep and eat and mom and dad had no problem letting me do just that.

This morning my dad picked out a Dodgers dress for me to wear because he thought it would be good luck and help the Dodgers win tonight. I was NOT happy about that. I don't know why, because I love my dad and he loves the Dodgers so I should want to wear the dress. But I just screamed and screamed for like 15 minutes. I lost. I wore the dress.

Unfortunately, it didn't really work. The stupid other team won. Now my dad is sad.

1 comment:

Kelvis said...

Oh, Pumpkin, I got you some pretty cool things. I think you are gonna like them.

And I missed tucking you in, but I will sneak in later and blow kisses in your crib.