Thursday, October 2, 2008

Go Tessy Go

Well, today was funtastic. Mommy came in and got me out of my crib this morning and we cuddled and snuggled in the chair while Daddy got my clothes ready. He lets me help pick what clothes I want to wear. Today I picked a yellow t-shirt, but Mommy ripped it when she tried to take the tag off. It was ok, though, because I liked the green t-shirt that was my second choice. It just goes to show that I am growing up and learning to roll with the punches.

I had fun at school today. I played with my friends in Room 5 and Room 1. I got to dance to some of my favorite songs and took a really good nap. This afternoon when my Daddy picked me up I was in the middle of a heated baby rickshaw race. Nothing says "fun" like a rickshaw race. I have a bit of an edge on the other kids because my Grandpa was a race car driver. I guess you could say it's in my blood. Vroooooooom.

Today is my cousin Elizabeth's 11th birthday. Wow. There are pictures of her on the wall where she was as little as me and now she is ELEVEN. I called her and said "happy birthday" to her. I hope I get to see her soon. She is fun and I love her a lot.

Well, there's a debate on TV tonight and Mommy and Daddy ordered Thai food. None of that seems too interesting to me, so I guess I will hit the rack. Night Night.

No comments: