Monday, October 27, 2008

Lost Wages

The title of this blog was just a joke because I was feeling kind of sad. My mom's in Las Vegas all this week and I so I figured I'd call this post what the flight attendants on Southwest call Sin City (not that I've ever been on a Southwest Flight to Las Vegas or anything. I've just heard tell.)

This morning dad got me up and I was looking for my mom but I remembered that she was on this short trip and would be home in a couple of days so I was okay with it. Dad let me play with the Play-Dough while he got me ready for school and then I had my banana and cup of milk and the teeniest, tiniest piece of waffle you've ever seen and before I knew it, it was time for school.

I had a really good day but as it turns out, I need to pay attention to my clothes when I'm using the potty at school. If I don't hold my dress up it ends up in the water and then I have to get changed and it's a whole big bother so this is something that I need to work on. But it'll come. Just like everything else.

Dad came and got me and we drove home and I had a really good dinner of tofu and tomatoes and grapes and then we went upstairs and I got to talk to mom on the computer and that was pretty cool. She showed me around her room at the Flamingo but all I really wanted was to see her and I gave her lots of hugs and kisses. I gotta tell ya; I'm a big fan of the iChat.

It's bed time and I'm pretty sleepy so I'm going to turn in. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

Night night!

No comments: