Saturday, November 15, 2008

Working For The Weekend

So it's Saturday and that means I get to sleep in and that means dad didn't come in to get me until after 8am. Sweet! And even when he did come in I didn't feel like getting out of bed so dad let me flop around for a little bit before the promise of a banana became too much for me to bear.

Today I wanted to go to the park really badly but we had to wait for Jose the electrician to show up so dad pulled me around in the wagon in the driveway and that was pretty fun I guess but I was still bored. Eventually Jose showed up and we walked around and around and I kept whispering "Park, Park" and dad kept telling me "After your nap, after your nap" until, as it turns out, after my nap we went to:

THE PARK!

And that was super fun.

I had my snack and then I went down the slide tons of times until dad told me it was time to go (remind me to tell you about the kid who pulled my hair. He was my new friend and all but that was totally uncool.)

After dinner I had a bath and dad dressed me for bed and we called mom and said good night and then dad turned off the lights and we looked up at the stairs and he sang me songs.

Things are okay. I'll be fine.

1 comment:

Kelvis said...

WHAT? Some kid pulled your hair! Grrr. He's lucky momma bear wasn't there.

I miss you. Just a few more days till I come home from Savannah.