Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Shirt Worked

A while back I & B's mom gave me a shirt with a picture of some guy named Obama on it. I didn't know who he was, but the shirt was pink and I generally look good in pink. So I didn't have any objection to putting it on. They even took some pictures of me and my friends in our shirts.

Today, Mom got me up and I asked where Dad was. She said he had to go vote. It was only 7am, but my Dad wanted to make sure he got to vote before the lines got too long. They tell me that is unusual, but that this is a big election and lots of people that don't usually vote are gonna vote today. I like to say vote and I said it a bunch today. I don't really know what vote means, but it makes Mom and Dad pretty happy.

So tonight, everybody seemed pretty excited because this guy Obama got a lot of votes. I can't help but wonder if my shirt had anything to do with it.

No comments: