Monday, November 17, 2008

A Few Days

It's been a few days since I last posted so I'm sorry for that. There have been these fires burning out here so I've had to stay indoors lately which makes life on the Tesserroo front pretty boring. Yesterday (Sunday) we did make it to the park for just a little but in the morning to get some outside time but after that dad and I spent the rest of the day coloring and playing with my babydolls.

Today was a pretty good day seeing as how it was back to Room 5. I got to read books and I painted and it seems that we are going to be making vegetable soup on Friday so I have to bring in my favorite vegetable. It's kind of a toss up because I love all veggies so we'll see.

Anyway...

Dad came and got me and it was good to see him and he signed me out and we went home called mom on the phone to say good night and that's when it finally made sense to me -

MOM'S COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!

That's right, this time tomorrow night I will have seen and kissed mom and that's pretty cool. I don't think I'll give dad a hard time with bedtime because the sooner I get to sleep the sooner I get to wake up and see mom.

Tomorrow's going to rule!

2 comments:

Kelvis said...

Oh, Tesserroo, I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you. You are darn right I am going to kiss and hug and snuggle you something good.

Monkey Goddess said...

Tess, please send me a picture of you and your dad playing with baby dolls (emphasis here on the "your dad" portion of the request). That would be lovely.

Thanks.
I love you!

Auntie Nana Reenie