Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Order Restored

MOM IS HOME!!!!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but I was too busy hanging out with Mom. She came home from her trip and I was very excited to see her. She was happy to see me too. She came down and carried me up from the car and she had dinner all ready for me and Dad when we got home. After dinner Mom helped me go upstairs and helped me get my clothes off so I could take a bath. There were lots of bubbles and I got to color in the tub. Then Mom put cream on me and helped me put on my new footie pajamas with stars on the feet.

When it was time to quiet down, I got a little grumpy. I was happy that Mom was back and all, but I missed Dad. So Mom went and got him and he laid on the floor and looked at the stars with me too. For a little while it was me and Mom and Dad and the stars. It was nice.

Today, Mom got me out of bed and helped me get dressed then we went down stairs and I ate my usual--banana and milk. Dad took me to room 5 and I had a pretty good day. I even went down for my nap all by myself.

Tonight, Mom was still home and she made dinner again. She made mashed potatoes and they were soooooo good that I asked for more. She also made broccoli and I ate all of it plus some of Dad's. Yum yum yum. I liked the mashed potatoes so much that I rubbed them on my hair so Mom helped me take a shower. I wanted bubbles but Mom said we didn't have time. Oh well.

After my shower, Mom put my jammies on, I gave Dad kisses and pushed him out the door, then Mom and me snuggled in the chair like old times. It was nice. I missed her and I am really glad she's not going on any more trips.

No comments: