Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hotter Than Hot

It's true. It was hotter than hot today. Like 100 degrees hot so they made us stay inside most of the afternoon down in Room 5 and it actually turned out to be pretty good. We played with play dough (and if you've been following this blog with any sort of faithfulness you'll know that I LOVE play dough) and read books and played dress up and did all kinds of things so it shaped up to be a pretty good day.

When I went back to Room 1 my teacher Marie asked me how it was going in the new room and I told her I was having fun and that I'd put my tears away. Marie thought that was hilarious and she laughed and gave me a big hug and told me she was glad. I'm happy I made her laugh but I was just telling the truth.

And sleeping on the floor is great! I love it. I'm doing really well down there and I totally don't need my pacifier. I keep telling myself that - and anyone else who will listen.

Well, it's off to the bath and then it's into bed. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Night night!

No comments: