Friday, September 26, 2008

Homer says DOUGH!

Well, my Daddy was super annoyed yesterday because stinking Time Warner was all messed up and our internet was down so I couldn't blog. It's too bad, too, because I had a pretty good day. Probably the biggest thing was that I kind of poopied in the potty. Mommy put the little seat on the potty so I could sit on it. Then she took off my diaper. I had already left a little present for her in the diaper. So, when she put me on the potty I squeezed a little and--PLOP--a tiny little poopy dropped into the potty. Mommy seemed pretty excited--like it was some big milestone. Doesn't she know I poopy all the time? Mommy is funny.

Today was pretty good too. I got to play with PLAYDOUGH!!! Wow, that's fun. I hope I get some of that for my birthday. It's all squishy and colorful and it tastes all salty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

On the downside, my teacher won't let me color with markers anymore. I like to color EVERYTHING with markers--even my face. So, now I can only color with crayons. It's ok, though, because crayons are pretty cool.

Speaking of pretty cool, Daddy is the coolest of all things cool. He got his picture taken today with GOOFY.


How cool is that? In case you don't know, Goofy is super cool. He has really long ears and he plays Peek-a-boo with them. I really like Goofy a lot. I have a hard time pronouncing his name, though, so I call him "Ooofy." But you get the point.

Mommy and Daddy are really excited about watching the debate tonight, so I have to go to bed. That's fine with me. I don't need a debate to know who I would vote for. OOOOOOFY.

No comments: