Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Smooth Sailing

So it's been like two weeks since I've posted here but I have really freaking good news:

I have pooped in the toilet the entire time! Nothing in my underwear!

It's so weird. My parents will ask me, "Do you have to poop? Do you have to poop?", and I'm always like, "No!" But every day (or some times every other day) I would get that feeling in my body and I knew that I didn't want to poop in my underwear so I'd shout out "I've got to poop!" and my mom or my dad would take me over to the toilet where I'd go poop. Other times I'd just be sitting there going pee pee and the poop would come out too so either way I'm nailing it.

In other news, it's been like a million degrees here in the Valley so we've been doing a lot of water play at school. I also got to swim in my friend J's pool which was a lot of fun. It's supposed to stay hot for the next week or so so maybe I'll get more pool time. Here's hoping.

No comments: