Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time Flies

When you're pooping in the potty!

And that's exactly what I've been doing.

It's strange what happens when you give up the ghost and just listen to your body. Things come so much easier. I'll be eating dinner, sitting there just fine, drinking my milk when WHAM my body tells me it's time to poop. So I shout out,

"I have to poop!"

And mom or dad or whoever is sitting there with me says okay, let's go and they get me down and I run into the bathroom, take my pants off and put my poops in the toilet free and clear. It's awesome. I'm not sure how many 2 1/2 year olds read this blog but take it from me - pooping in the toilet is the best thing ever. No more fighting with your body. No more crapping in your underwear only to have to clean yourself up afterwards and ruin your favorite princess underpants. Why bother? Why not just poop into a pristine pool of crystal clear water and be done with it? I know it makes perfect sense saying it out loud and I know there's a million reasons why you'd rather hide behind a curtain and soil yourself there but just think about it. I've been there, done that and I can tell you that the toilet is the best thing ever. Trust me.

Anyway, I think I might be done blogging about the toilet. It's pretty much part of who I am now and it's just something I do (like the rest of the grown-ups) so I think I might just put this to rest. Of course if something bathroom related comes up I'll be sure to write about it but I'm hoping that won't happen.

But we'll see.

No comments: