Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Still?

It's been a week and things are still pretty much the way they were. Maybe I'm dwelling on this. Maybe I should tell you what else is going on in my life and in the world.

Um, let's see...

Michael Jackson died, Farrah Fawcett died, Karl Malden died...

DEAR GOD, I'M STILL POOPING IN MY PANTS!

Today I did it in the loft at school. It's nice up there. Quiet and relaxing so maybe that's why I like it. Still; I know that my poop goes in the toilet but I'm still working out the logistics on that. Hopefully soon.

Anyway, the long weekend is coming up so I'm looking forward to that. More time to spend with mom and dad. It's supposed to be hot so I'm hoping they break out the froggy pool for me. We used it last weekend and when I was done my dad and I used the water from the pool to water all the plants along the drive way and building. It was nice to not waste the water but rather use it to make the plants and flowers very happy. And they were.

No comments: