Thursday, January 1, 2009

Two thousand zero zero nueve

Well, it's a new year. I haven't blogged since last year. He he. That's fun to do. See, it's a January 1 and it's a new year and...this joke isn't as funny to everyone else, right?

So, we rang in the new year and celebrated D's birthday at a really neat fish place right on the beach. But I didn't have fish. I had chicken fingers. They were good.

Oh, wait. I have something really important to say. I have a new cousin!!! Ava's mommy, my Auntie Lisa, had a new baby on the day before New Year's Eve. I saw a picture of her on my mom's phone and I kissed her. I can't wait to meet her so I can kiss her for real.

Today we took down all of the Christmas decorations. Dad said Christmas is over and that we will put them away and see them all again next year when Ellie comes back. I helped by taking the colored balls off the tree and putting them in the bucket. I didn't want to help. I wanted to leave the tree up forever (and I think my mom did too). I got to kiss the angel on the top of the tree and, when Dad put my nativity set away, he set up my new Noah's ark. It's pretty fun to put the animals in the boat. There's two of each of them, you know.

No comments: