Sunday, December 20, 2009

Look Who's Back!

OK, ok ok. I know I have been seriously slacking as far as this blog is concerned. But, I promise, I have been a busy little bee since I last posted. It's been, what? 4 months? Geeze - so much happens in 4 months.

I am totally pooping in the potty all the time now. I mean, it seems silly to even type it because it's so natural. I can't believe I used to NOT poop in the potty. Yuk.

Since you last heard from me, I took a trip with Mom and Dad to Western New York. That's where both my mom and dad were born. (It's funny because they didn't meet there. Mom says she had to move all the way to California to fall in love with the boy next door.) I got to hang out with all my cousins on my Dad's side for Thanksgiving. Then, I got to hang out with a ton of cousins on my Mom's side too. It sure was fun to meet all the Mooney's. I got to look at pictures of my grandpa when he was a race car driver. He was super good. And there pictures of my Nana in some really groovy dresses that my mom said she wishes she could wear now.

The best part was meeting all my Great Aunties - Great Auntie Carol, Great Auntie Florence, and Great Auntie Irma! Great Auntie Carol is my Grandpa's little sister. She sends me cards all the time and I was pretty excited to meet her for the first time. I was so excited that I got all shy. Next time I go to Western New York I am gonna not be so shy.

Anywhoo, it's only a few days before Christmas. I've been having so much fun everyday looking to see where Ellie T Elf is hiding, and dancing with Daddy at night in front of the Christmas tree. I got a new Advent calendar from my friend Abby and I love getting my little presents every night. I've been telling mom what to put on my Santa list. It's pretty full right now - everything from a baby doll with a pacifier to the MacDonald's playground. I hope Santa has lots of wrapping paper!

Speaking of Christmas, I moved to pre-school a few months ago and just a few days ago my class all walked over to the Disney Studio Lot and sang Christmas carols for all the people that work there. Now, I should be clear that *I* did not actually sing. I chose to hum. I mean, ANYONE can sing, but to hum Feliz Navidad, now that takes skill. I like to think that I hum 2 languages. English AND Spanish. Not bad for a 3 year-old.

I should get to bed now. It's late and tomorrow is a stay home day. Mom said that maybe we'll do something really special. I don't know what it is yet, but I will tell you all about it in my next post.

Feliz Navidad!

No comments: