Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well, where do YOU put YOUR poopie?

So it's been a couple of days since I graduated from diapers to underpants and I'm still trying to figure where to put my poopie. I know that my pee pee goes in the toilet; I've got that nailed down. It's the whole poop thing that's throwing me off. See, I'm still putting it my underpants which doesn't seem right but still, it's pretty much the way I've always done it. Everyone's telling me to listen to my body and when I feel like I have to poop to use the toilet but I just can't do it. Maybe I like pushing it out standing up. Maybe I'm having too much fun playing to bother. Either way my mom and dad are glad that I'm pooping at all and not holding it inside. That's way worse.

So today I pooped in my pants again and the school threw them away because they were beyond repair but other than that the day was pretty good. We talked about pre-school and I even got to visit one of the pre-school rooms to explore and play. It was really fun.

Tonight at dinner I was really good and did everything I was told to do and ate my dinner (mom made BLTs. How cool! And green beans and avocado!) Then I took my quick shower and got into my sleepy time clothes which includes a diaper to help keep me dry while I sleep. I do, however, get to pull my underpants up over the diaper. I wear Sleeping Beauty underpants to bed. Makes sense, right?

Oh, that reminds me - this morning I decided to not put my shoes and pants on so that meant my dad had to carry me down the stairs and put me in the car seat and I went to school wearing nothing but a t-shirt and my underpants. I did NOT like that at all. Tomorrow I'm definitely going to put my shoes and pants on. Definitely.

No comments: