Sunday, May 17, 2009

Underpants Dance!

So it's been like two months since the last time I wrote, sue me. I do have some important news to deliver, however:

I AM WEARING BIG GIRL UNDERPANTS. NO MORE DIAPERS!

Let me back up just for a second.

For the past few weeks, I've been telling my teachers whenever I have the urge and they've been taking me into the bathroom and I've been pushing my pee pee out into the toilet. So it was just a natural extension that I would need big girl underpants so we talked about it and talked about it and finally the big weekend was here. Underpants.

Yesterday morning (Saturday) my mom and dad came in and got me up and they let me pick out any underpants I wanted to wear for the day (I picked princess underpants!) I put them on and things seemed pretty normal except that my parents were hovering like harrier jets and wouldn't stop asking "Do you need to use the potty?" I told them when I needed the toilet and I pushed my pee pee out every time and I kept my underpants clean.

When nap rolled around my mom and dad told me that that I had to wear a diaper for sleeping and I wasn't too pleased about that but they let me pull my underpants up over the diaper so I guess that was okay. I slept pretty well and when I woke up I saw that my dad got a haircut (it was pretty funny looking) and my afternoon was pretty uneventful - except for the fact that I pooped in my underpants. I guess I knew it was coming and I guess I should have said something but I didn't and the next thing I know there it is, poop in my underwear. Mom and dad made my clean my self up and put on new underpants (we helped e.d.) and before I knew it it was bedtime.

In the morning (Sunday) mom and dad both came in grinning like idiots and they were super excited to get my dressed into my underpants and...

well, I guess that's enough for tonight.

No comments: