Monday, May 18, 2009

Underpants Dance! part 2

So like I was saying, my mom and dad came in and got me on Sunday and told me that we were all going to the Topanga Fiddle Festival and I was like, hm, okay but I thought we were all about toilet learning this weekend. I guess they knew what they were doing because we all drove out there and met up with our friends the twins and it was like 100 degrees and we didn't have an umbrella so after about an hour and a half we decided to leave. At this point it was getting past my naptime but mom and dad make me go down anyway and as I could have predicted when it was time to wake up I was pretty cranky and still pretty tired. We got into a big fight and and I was NOT cooperating and before I knew it the day was over and I hadn't pooped. Oh well. I think my dad was getting worried because he kept asking me if I wanted to sit on the potty and push my poopie out and I was like, no thanks and that seemed to worry him.

So today's Monday and I went back to school and dad let me go in the car without a car diaper and I did him proud by not pushing my pee pee out in the carseat. It was pretty exciting to tell everyone that I was wearing big girl underpants and it turns out I wasn't the only one who had given up the way of the diaper over the weekend. Things went pretty well and I listened to my body and put my pee pee in the toilet but I still wasn't ready to put my poops in there so I ended up putting that right back into my underpants. I talked about that with my teachers and I know that the toilet is the right place but I think it might take me a few more days to figure it out (although we're glad she pooped just the same e.g.)

Oh, and I bite one of my teachers today. I don't know why!

No comments: