Monday, June 1, 2009

Well.......

I figured I'd give it a couple of days and then come back with a triumphant post:

I POOPED IN THE POTTY!

But apparently I'm still not ready yet.

I know when I have to go. I always put my pee pee in the potty, I never have accidents, I wake up with a dry diaper and I don't mess the carseat. But when it comes to the poops, I still love standing in the corner and doing it there. Maybe it's the privacy. Maybe it's the fact that I can stand but there's just something about pooping in my pants that I can't let go of just yet. I mean, I know that the poops go in the toilet and I know that I'm not supposed to poop in my pants and I know my parents aren't going to put me back in a diaper but in spite of all of these things I'm still putting my poops in my pants.

Mom and dad have been pretty relaxed about it which is cool. And the teachers at school are pretty laid back as well so I guess there's no rush. Except for the fact that I'm ruining an awful lot of underwear

I really miss my Jasmine panties.

Oh, and today is my daddy's birthday. I made him a special crown at school and then tore it in half on the way home. I feel kinda bad about that.

No comments: