Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Gotta Be Honest

Things aren't going so great on the potty front. I know last time I blabbed at ya I had just pinched one off into the toilet but maybe I was getting ahead of myself by thinking I had figured this whole "pooping in the potty" thing out. Maybe I got cocky. Maybe I felt like I could stop pooping in my underwear whenever I wanted. But the truth is:

This is tough.

Sure I've put my poops in the toilet one or two time since this last post but do the math - it's been almost three weeks since I've written here so you tell me how many pairs of Jasmine underpants I've befouled.

It's a tricky situation. I know where the poop is supposed to go. Mom and dad and all my teachers won't stop asking me and telling me all about it. I know. I get it. But that's a long stretch to actually getting the vibe from you lower regions to getting to the potty and pulling your pants off and then sitting down and taking care of business. I can't seemed to find that groove just yet.

What's a girl to do?

Everyone tells me that it's not a big deal so I guess I'm not that worried but still. I think I really need to figure this out. The one time I did put my poop in the toilet at school the teacher called my dad on the phone and let me talk to him and tell him all about it. He seemed pretty excited to hear about it and he told me that the next time I put my poop in the toilet I can call him again so maybe I'll just do that tomorrow.

Maybe.

1 comment:

Kelvis said...

Oh, Pumpkin, don't sweat it. As much as I want you to put your poop in the potty, I want you to be happy more.